May I ask you a personal question? I noticed you mentioned on your Instagram that your mother is no longer with you. I was wondering what about her character stays with you and keeps you motivated? What little things remind you of her?
Everything reminds me of her. I still talk to her in my head. She’s my everything. Soo much of my life she wont get to see but I know shes watching. Everything about me that I got from her reminds me; every day I look in the mirror, every time I speak, even my hobbies and talents. I wouldnt be if it wasnt for her.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Death is never easy to deal with. Since that post I actually lost my Father as well. A few months ago actally. That hurt more than I thought it would or atleast more than I wanted it to. Now knowing my child wont meet either their grandmother or grandfather before heaven is heart breaking, but I keep them in mind. I hope you find the strength to press on and know they’d want you to continue thriving.
im anonymous because it would be embarrassing to let your whole tumblr know how over the moon I am for you. I. Love. You
Well message me off anon and tell me. i wont tell. i promise
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson